Terms and conditions Clofers
- Cancellation. The customer can cancel the trip at any time up to 1 day before the day of arrival. The moment of receiving the cancellation is determining. The guest is advised to cancel in writing stating reservation number and guest name.
In case the guests withdraw from the travel agreement or do not wish to participate in the trip, Nassfeld Holiday will calculate compensation for travel and other expenses. The calculation of the compensation takes into account the reserved rent and the possible use of other services of the reservation. The guest is free to prove that no or substantially lower costs arise as calculated in the following calculations.
The amount of the cancellation fee is:
– for cancellation up to and including the 43rd day before the agreed upon arrival: 30% of the travel sum;
– In case of cancellation of 42 up to and including 29 days before arrival: 60% of the travel sum.
– In case of cancellation of 28 up to and including the last day before the agreed upon rental period 90% of the travel sum;
– for later cancellation or in the event of non-appearance, the full price will be charged.
- Calamities. In the event of a calamity (e.g., natural disaster, pandemic, war), which causes one of the following travel restrictions to apply:
- Opening restrictions from government rules of Clofers accommodations
- Closed Austrian border
can be cancelled free of charge within 7 days prior to arrival.
The above must be communicated on the official website of the government of the country of destination and/or country of origin. The measures must be valid for the planned holiday period.
- Changes. In the event of changes of the travel date or the chosen accommodation, as far as this is possible, Clofers calculated the cancellation costs according to the reimbursement in the clause above plus reimbursement of €35,00, Clofers is not obligated to make the desired changes.
- Substitutions. The guest may request Clofers to be replaced by another person, who can take over the rights and obligations from the travel agreement. To this end, the guest must inform Clofers on time so that necessary changes can be made. Clofers can oppose this takeover by this other person if this third party does not meet the requirements for this trip or if it cannot comply with legal regulations or administrative requirements. If another person replaces the customer, then both this person and the client are jointly and severally liable towards Clofers for the travel sum and incurred additional costs. Clofers charges €35,00 for name changes.
PRICES AND RATES
Prices and rates include VAT and non-life insurance but do not include cancellation and travel insurance and any eventual additional costs. Special additional costs such as cleaning costs and local costs as determined by the government fees are stated separately.
Clofers has the right, both before and after realization of the lease agreement, to request payment with suspension of the implementation of the lease until the security has been provided; all this without prejudice to Clofers’ right to compliance, compensation and/or full or partial cancellation, all without any judicial intervention and without requiring any compensation from Clofers. The customer receives a confirmation from Clofers after making a reservation. After receiving this definite booking confirmation, a deposit of at least 30% of the total travel sum is required and due to Clofers within 5 working days. The remaining travel sum must be paid no later than six weeks before departure. If the departure for the trip is within six weeks, the entire payment must be made in one go. When paying by giro or by the bank, the date of payment is the date the amount has reached the bank account of Clofers. If the amount to be paid has not been paid, even after a payment reminder, Clofers has the right to cancel the travel agreement and charge a corresponding cancellation clause.
The cancellation of the agreement means that Clofers will withdraw the agreement and release the accommodation for other customers to reserve. This means that Clofers will no longer guarantee that the accommodation, even in the event of late payment, will be available. The customer cannot rely on the fact that a late payment gives the right to reserve the accommodation and takes the risk that the accommodation will no longer be available. Once Clofers received the total amount of the customer will Clofers send the travel documents, if applicable.
The tenant must pay a deposit of €250,00 for the stay in the accommodation. This must be paid on site. In the absence of this, the rental agreement will be considered dissolved on the commencement date. After the stay in the accommodation, additional costs, such as possible service and cleaning costs, will be settled and any damage or loss found in or present at the accommodation will be deducted from the deposit and the remainder will be refunded to the tenant. Nassfeld Holiday Parks strives to refund the remaining deposit within 14 days of the end of the stay. The tenant must report their full address and bank details (account number, IBAN and BIC code) to management.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS ON THE LOCATION OF THE ACCOMMODATION
The tenant, unless otherwise specified in the lease, must pick up the keys of the holiday home between 16:00 and 19:00 from property management. Arrivals outside of these hours must make an appointment with the property management himself. The tenant must, unless indicated differently on the voucher, leave the property not later than the time written in the rental agreement. Clofers is never responsible for the consequences of a later departure other than the specified time. When departing later than specified in the lease, the renter must pay an additional fee per day. The renter must act as a good tenant and use the holiday home following the instructions of Clofers or park management. Nuisance due to the use of alcoholic beverages, group formation and / or other nuisance behaviour is not tolerated and may lead to the premature termination of the rental agreement. The renter guarantees that the information provided when booking is correct and complete. Not or incorrect providing of information can lead to the cancellation or termination of the lease. The tenant is liable for any damage to the holiday home and items present within. A claim must be reported to management immediately. Repair or replacement costs must be reimbursed by the renter to management immediately when requested for. When departing, the renter must leave the accommodation in decent condition, meaning tidy and swept clean. Items in the home need to be put to the original location as they were upon arrival. Tableware must be washed and stored in the designated place. Management is entitled to do a final check at the time of departure. If management finds that (several) matters haven’t been put in their original place or if the holiday home is not swept clean, management is entitled to charge extra cleaning costs. The tenant must use linen on the beds and is not entitled to use beds without sheets. The tenant must remove the linen from the beds before departure with the used towels and leave these on the bathroom floor.
CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER, BOOKING CHANGES, REPLACEMENT OF PERSONS
Each accommodation has been carefully managed by Clofers. Clofers is responsible for the accuracy of the description of the holiday home, proved that a deviation of 15% from the specified living space and distances is considered acceptable. The description and impressions of the holiday home and the direct environment which includes amenities, decoration, facilities and recreational facilities, may deviate slightly from the description on the Clofers website due to interim changes or seasonal influences.
You can report a complaint by phone during office hours on the phone number of Clofers (+43 664 88696950). Outside office hours, the telephone number +43 664 88696950 can be called. If a complaint, after consultation with management and Clofers, cannot be solved to the satisfaction of the tenant, the renter must submit the complaint in writing to Clofers within 30 days after departing from Clofers.
The rental agreement will be seen as dissolved, even if the tenant has only partially been using the holiday home, if force majeure occurs.
Clofers will always treat all personal data provided following the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law. Clofers will register the processing of eligible personal data with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.